A Private Limited Company is the most popular and widely used kind of company structure in India, and it is ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises. The total number of members of Private Limited companies, on the other hand, cannot exceed the maximum restriction of 200.
Once such businesses are registered, they gain a distinct legal existence, which implies that registration grants a business – an individual legal personality independent of the company’s directors and stockholders. This suggests that the company’s existence will continue even if any of its members die. As a result, registering a Private Limited company is a critical task. Private Limited company registration must be done through experts or through the MCA web site.
Meaning of Company Registration
Company registration or company incorporation is a simple essential or preliminary process that every entrepreneur should follow. There is more than one type of company formation like OPC Company Registration, Pvt. Ltd., Public Company and LLP registration; however the most famous type of company name registration to create the Private Limited Company Registration. There is a minimum manager and paid-up capital requirement to operate a non-public limited agency. The primary benefit of on-line agency clearance is that the legal responsibility of the trustees is limited and therefore creditors can best declare their quantity from the company’s property and now no longer from the director’s private belongings. If a non-resident wishes to set up company in India, he will register the company and can also be a director of the company. If you need to set up a company in India, making sure your agency is registered as a company registration must be your first priority under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Company Registration in Sikar Rajasthan
Sikar is a city in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located approximately 60 miles (95 kilometres) northwest of Jaipur in an upland section of the Rajasthan Steppe.
The city is an important rail and road junction, as well as a centre for agricultural commerce. Textiles, ceramics, enamel work, and lacquered products are among its handicrafts. Sikar features two institutions that are connected with Jaipur’s University of Rajasthan.
The surrounding area is part of the Shekhawati tract of Jaipur princely state, which is a plains area west of the Aravalli Range. Agriculture is the primary employment; the main crops are bajra (pearl millet), pulses (legumes), barley, and cotton. There are cement and cotton-ginning plants in the vicinity, as well as reserves of beryllium, mica, marble, and fluorite, hence it is a place with great commercial importance and companies incorporated in Sikar, may dwell fruitful results.
Benefits of company registration
The following are the benefits of Company Registration:
- Easy Fundraising: The company registration method itself is created by the platform to be accepted as true for the market, which makes it easier to raise funds from the external market. The agency itself has multiple opportunities to increase the price spread within personal capital, employee stock option plan (ESOP) and others.
- Department of Management and Ownership: One of the important benefits of company registration is the separation of ownership and control, which helps both the business enterprise and control to successfully achieve the company’s goals. Shareholders assign the duty to operate and manage the business enterprise without relinquishing manipulation within the form of voting.
- Separate Legal Existence: Once a company is registered in India, a criminal entity is born in the eyes of the law. This separates it from its owners and managers. A business can operate on its own actually by using the establishment of a financial institution account to its own assets and entering into consent to events. This additionally gives the ability to sue 0.33 events in case of any failures.
- Limited Liability of Owners: The liability of the shareholders or the owner of the business enterprise is limited to the amount of the share inside the business enterprise. Creditors cannot be sure that shareholders will pay the legal and various obligations of the business company from their private assets.
Required Documents for Company Registration
The following are the documents required for Company Registration:
- A passport size picture of the principals
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card / Electoral Card of Directors
- Electricity/water bill (business location)
- Copy of property documents (if you own property)
- Copy of the rental agreement (in the case of renting a property)
Procedure for Company Incorporation in Sikar under Companies Act, 2013
The following are the procedure for Incorporation of Company in Sikar
- Draft partnership agreement in the form of INC-13.
- Draft AOA Form.
- Declaration by experts (Advocate/CA/CS/CMA) in the form of INC – 14 that the Memorandum and Articles of Association have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Section 8 and the rules made thereunder and that they have been all the requirements of the law and the rules made pursuant to it regarding the registration of the company pursuant to section 8 and related or supplementary matters have been met
- Estimated 3-year income and expenditure account.
- Declaration of MOA subscribers in INC form – 15
- Reservation of unique name through MCA web portal by submitting Spice+ (Part A).
- Proceed to Incorporation of Company through MCA web portal by submitting Spice+ (Part B).
- If the ROC approves the above submissions, it will issue a license in the form of INC – 16 (for newly registered companies) or INC – 17 (for existing limited companies converted to Section 8).
Company Registration Filing Form – Manual to New Web-primarily based totally SPICe + Form
SPICe+ serves many necessities like Call Booking, Registration, DIN Allotment, PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC Difficulty, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Bank Account Opening. Apart from this, GSTIN can also be collected through SPICe + form.
- Name Reservation (most effective for new companies)
- Company Incorporation Forms
- Application for DIN
- PAN application
- TAN application
- GSTIN Application
- EPFO Registration
- ESIC registration
- Opening a bank account for the company
- Professional Tax Registration (Most Efficient for Maharashtra)
- Documents required for online company registration in India through SPICe+ form
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of association
- Declarations through participants and through administrators
- Confirmation of meeting with the office
- Copy of bi-monthly application payments
- Certificate of Registration of Foreign Company Framework [If required]
- Decision issued through the means of the global company [If applicable]
- Advice declared through the means of the promotional company [If necessary]
- Preference of administrators from different entities [If applicable]
- Consent of the candidate
- Proof of identity and domestic dealings of subscribers and nominees
- Registration of identity and domestic conduct of applicants
- Declaration/Resolution of unregistered companies
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Any other document [if required]
So we can call SPICe+ as a single window form. If a person wants to start a company earlier, he has to apply for DIN, name availability approval, separate form for first director, registered office address, PAN, TAN etc. However, this form is the only window to register the company. Companies formed using SPICE+ that have acquired an EPFO/ESI number will be required to file a Statutory Return only if the prescribed threshold limit is exceeded.